Forums > General Gaming

What Games Should FUNHAUS Play?

Posts (166)

• BruceGreene

BruceGreene FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17382536 - 3 years ago

Would you be looking for us to play crappy games, or more competitive style? Let us know which games we should play!

Post edited 2/05/15 7:29PM

• TonytheGamer

TonytheGamer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17382539 - 3 years ago

I'm hoping for a mix of both. Honestly, I like the comedy and competition mix from any gaming channel.

• KingTom

KingTom

#17382540 - 3 years ago

Fibbage!

• toastybreath

toastybreath

#17382542 - 3 years ago

both are really interesting to watch

• JakeHCoker

JakeHCoker

#17382546 - 3 years ago

Slendytubbies 3

• SailorGirl81

SailorGirl81 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper Of Kittens

#17382552 - 3 years ago

Goat simulator

• josh

josh Canuck

#17382553 - 3 years ago

Crappy games. Finding the golden turd is always hilarious. You'd never have discovered Chaser or Sin episodes if you played competitive games.

• Topher_Caouette

Topher_Caouette FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold N7

#17382566 - 3 years ago

Butt Stuff

• wordsmith12

wordsmith12

#17382567 - 3 years ago

I enjoy watching a mix of games, whether they're amazing, competitive, crappy, or a combination thereof. It's the commentary and jokes made by the players that are the most important to me.

• iNfamaJoe

iNfamaJoe

#17382572 - 3 years ago

Crappy games - will help differentiate from AH. And will be as hilarious as always

• thaidanh

thaidanh

#17382578 - 3 years ago

In reply to BruceGreene, #1:

Both. Play some CS:GO...Adam loves that shit, he must be good now

• SpartanBeefcake

SpartanBeefcake FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Beefcake

#17382590 - 3 years ago

now that you have all that new gear I'm looking forward to more group games (Let's plays). Maybe even lets plays of shitty games could be a new thing also.

• SpartanBeefcake

SpartanBeefcake FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Beefcake

#17382597 - 3 years ago

In reply to SpartanDudeJ, #12:

might be hard to find truly shitty games that will support system links or online games I mean it's not like they're being made by Joe Wood

• StoneThigh

StoneThigh FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17382600 - 3 years ago

Both, using mods, created maps, etc is always entertaining on competitive games and the comedy gold can be found from the craptastic games.

• Dutchface

Dutchface FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17382602 - 3 years ago

How about Clue?

• Paradigmical

Paradigmical FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17382604 - 3 years ago

Second playthrough of Chaser.

• MrEli

MrEli FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17382609 - 3 years ago

I think with the more freedom to do a lot of different things you now have, I would love to see a mixture of the livestream shitty games, as well as lets play caliber multiplayer games to switch it up. Some of the best video on IG were the Co-op Left 4 Dead videos, for example. Also comedic games like the You Don't Know Jack Party Pack (Fibbage/Lie Swatter/Drawful) would be awesome with your comedic talents as a group.

• Laurenz

Laurenz

#17382619 - 3 years ago

Both. I'd like to see some scary games.

• thaidanh

thaidanh

#17382623 - 3 years ago

Oh another game you guys should play. Chrome and it's sequal Chrome: SpecForce

• BaconBitsBytes

BaconBitsBytes FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17382629 - 3 years ago

I want anything and everything under the sun, especially if drinking is involved.

• noswald

noswald

#17382630 - 3 years ago

Sigh Chaser?

• benjamingau

benjamingau FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RT NorCal

#17382631 - 3 years ago

Both. Some epic competitions are always fun but it's also pretty great to go through some terrible, painful games smiley0.gif

• darethejacka

darethejacka

#17382634 - 3 years ago

Only between bad games and competitive games? That's limiting Bruce. You have a unique venue here, and a LOT of people in the RT community have no idea who you guys are. Don't limit yourself to just those two genres, man. Your chemistry has the ability to make anything entertaining.

That all being said, I'd like to see competitive more than crappy. Anybody can make fun of a bad game, and though you guys have a fantastic flare for it, I'd like to see you smack each other around a little bit.

Crysis multiplayer? Hell, you can turn invisible or turn into The Hulk depending on the situation. Assassin's Creed multiplayer has SNEAK ATTACK potential. Shit, did you know that NINJA GAIDEN 3 has deathmatch? Rock that shit!

Uncharted and Tomb Raider and 3rd person craziness. Red Dead Redemption has a shitton of potential with the success of your GTA material(just no custom games).

What about drunk fighting games? 2 shots if someone gets a PERFECT on you.

And that's not to say you're limited to just current-gen platforms. Get us some Xbox or PS2 stuff going; I'm sure you have VGA(dreamcast) and component setups for cleaner video signals.

• KrustyMac

KrustyMac

#17382665 - 3 years ago

sniper elite 3 (All about them blue balls)

• MrEli

MrEli FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17382670 - 3 years ago

In reply to darethejacka, #23:

I don't he was saying one or the other, just giving examples of types of games to start the conversation with.