I've got a very important message to deliver today regarding our Customer Care Team for the Rooster Teeth Store.
I know many of you are affected by orders being delayed and all around confusion on if you’re going to get your order in time for Christmas. We understand that you are looking for information on your orders and we haven’t done the best job in answering them quickly.
There are a few concerns that many of you share. So we’d like to address those and let you know how we are handling them.
1. Extra Life Orders: Due to the insane support that you brought to us #forthekids we had to enter a second production run for some of the items, particularly the pin set, which has caused a delay in order processing.
How are we fixing this? If you had an order with EL merch and OTHER items, we're going to be shipping the non-Extra Life items immediately. Once the EL items are in our warehouse, we will ship those to you separately. You'll be contacted directly from either myself or the RT Store via email with more information about this. We apologize for the delay in getting these items to you.
2. Oversold Items: Due to a glitch in our warehouse system, a few items were oversold.
How are we fixing this? We are cancelling the oversold items, refunding you for those items and pushing the rest of your order through. You will be contacted directly by either myself or another member of the CS team with your new order number and additional information if needed.
3. Shipping Status: All orders placed before the shipping cutoffs will be delivered before Christmas. As a reminder, these are the shipping cutoffs for those of you located in the United States:
Dec. 15th - Last Day to Ship Standard UPS Ground - Order by 6 a.m. CST
Dec. 20th - Last Day to Ship via UPS Second Day Air - Order by 6 a.m. CST
Dec. 21st - Last Day to Ship via UPS Next Day Air - Order by 6 a.m. CST
* The shipping deadlines listed above only apply to US shipping destinations.
If you ordered internationally, the last day to ship International Standard was Dec. 5th 6 a.m. CST. As a note, carriers do not guarantee delivery times for International Shipments.
4. All other inquiries: This includes questions about order status, tracking, product information, and more.
How are we fixing this? We have hired ADDITIONAL HELP to aid the Customer Care Team in responding more quickly to all inquiries.
All of us sincerely appreciate your support and patience as we work through the holiday traffic. Please let me know in the comments below anything that we can do better moving forward.
Chelsea + RT Store Team