J-Just never open your mouth man. Oh god and he'll have a kid. I both want to hear what he will teach his kid and at the same time i dont want that.
1 week agoHOWtwoROCK
via screencritics.com--Part of the reason PlayStation 4 has enjoyed such strong momentum is because Sony have been very consumer friendly. From their opening pitch, the company has always worked to make PlayStation 4 seem like a logical choice for the savvy console gamer. Every move from the consoles release has been carefully designed and crafted to deliver on this, much to the annoyance of Microsoft. Yet releasing a whole new console so soon – five years after the release of PlayStation 4 – would be a step in the wrong direction.
And this presents the biggest problem to these rumors – Sony have only just released the PlayStation 4 Pro, a console that the company marketed heavily as the gamers choice. Yet in the months since launch, the new systems increased power has arguably gone underutilized, relegated to making games more appealing in 4K (Which in itself, is not mainstream enough to warrant being the primary concern for Sony). To those who’ve rushed out to buy that device, I’m sure the rumors circling right now are far from impressive. I still run with 360,ps3, dead PC, vita. and 3ds. i'm happy with this due to the online required for ps4 and xbone.
It’s such a shame, as the PlayStation 4 is killing it right now. The console is delivering some of the best games ever and plays host to a rich collection of exclusives that sit among the best ever. But if Sony undermines this by continuing to push out hardware at an accelerated rate – it runs the risk of alienating gamers. No one likes to feel their new console is already ticking down to its demise, it’s a feeling that Sony’s eyes are drawn a bit too much to the future – and not enough on ensuring that PlayStation 4 remains the best it can be.
Xbox Scorpio may be able to beat PlayStation 4 Pro in power – but that’s nothing if it doesn’t get the games. Sony has the games and consumers confidence. To announce a new console when it’s riding so high would be a foolish endeavor.
Meanwhile I watched this recently. Because even though I watched alot of futurama on netflix and was happy where I stopped, its still nice to see these characters once more. Along with my many years of not watching the Simpsons.
2 weeks agoHOWtwoROCK
I was playing persona 5 with my baby bro and he started playing with the plastic wrap sticking out from one of my drawers. After a while he asked whats inside it and i said "A certain magical index" then he got excited or something peaked his curiousity I he must of thought i was talking about the Index Librorum Prohibitorum and went to open the drawer to find this:
He looks at the title and reads "a certsin magical index...WAIT. WHAT IT REALLY SAYS THAT!?" I'm like "Yeah i wasnt lying." He asked whats it about and i said it's like if "Science and the Catholic European church had powers"
Im not a fan of writing short journals but it was a fun thing i wanted to write about. Also this journal was saved my andoirds undo button. Thank god
2 weeks agoHOWtwoROCK
Facebook reminded me about a post i made when mighty no.9 was still getting funded.
"Mighty no 9 is fine on its own
But if you put the 4 Million dollar kickstarter then it is"
^man i was fucking wrong
UPDATE: Good news is my name is in good games like Yooka layle and more recently Spark the Electric Jester
3 weeks agoHOWtwoROCK
Happy 4th of july guys, girls, and anime
I had a enole episode the day before. So I got codes for my kickstarter games through the mail but my computer was fucked recently and cant be charged.. Now i go to my youngest bro and request (in order)
Boot up steam
Let me sign my account in
I put in my codes
Then sign out
Simple process right? Because i cant do it on non-computer devices. So i get told about family sharing stuff but that effects nothing with the codes i have. I've never had so much resistance for such a process on steam with another computer through the human element.
Now after all that I get told to ask my other brother for this to get done (again these are just codes guys. CODES!) I spoke to my middle bro toldvhim the same thing and got the family sharing line (again...what?) Instead of getting no progress he says yes to it now i can put these doss in a computer.
I wait a bit and in the cornor of my eye and ears i hear my brothers talking. One trying to bribe the younger one with junk food i think for me to use my codes for steam...(WHY! WHY ALL THIS FOR JUST STEAM PRODUCT CODES? SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME) Finally i can put in my codes in.
Someone please help me understand why this happened the way it did?!
4 weeks agoHOWtwoROCK
Compiled because I’m a sucker for idle animation quotes. :D
- “Well, better get going.”
- “Any time now.”
“What did I do?” — His tone is doubtful here, as if he really does question what he did to merit arrest.
- “This city sure has some steep hills.”
- “I’m impressed!” — What by, I’m not sure. :P
- “I’m outta here!”
- “There are even military robots here, too!”
- “There’s not much time left. This island is about to explode!”
- “So this is what the inside of a pyramid looks like.”
- “There’s gotta be a way I can get out of this place!”
- “This place is a real pain in the butt!”
- “Amy, Tails—I’m on my way!”
“There’s no time to waste. It’s about to fire.”
“There’s nothing that can stop me, even when I’m in outer space!” — Sonic’s feeling good about having survived the capsule explosion. Go forth and stop the Eclipse Cannon, my son! :D
- “The Cannon’s Core is over there.”
- “I’m unstoppable now.”
“Hmm, which way should I go?”
- (snoring noises) — I shit you not. Tails will snore as if he’s nodding off to sleep … which would be a cute callback to his idle animation in Sonic 2 if his eyes weren’t wide open the whole time. :P
- “I gotta find Sonic. He’s in jail.”
- “This place is huge!”
“Gotta lose them … There must be a place to hide!”
- “I hate earthquakes!” — This is the first time I’ve heard Tails express dislike or fear of something besides ghosts and thunder/lightning. Aaaand of course, it’s also a bit of fridge humor because earthquakes happen in abundance here, topped by Omochao shouting: “Earthquake! Earthquake!”
- “There must be a way to get in.”
- “Can I break this?”
“It’s getting hard to breathe in here.” — I find this line extra interesting because we all joke about the characters being able to breathe in space and whatnot, but this is the first time I’ve heard any of them mention something along those lines. It could refer to the dynamite packs that open the locks within the colony’s defense grid and suck out the air.
“Gotta find the power supply and destroy it!”
- “I’ll give it my best shot!”
- “I should get over there … now!”
- “All right, let’s find the next Emerald!”
“Hu-hu-huh!” (while boxing)
- “That’s some serious wind.”
“Better hurry it up, or that bat girl will find it first.”
- “What a weird place … ”
“I can sense a piece of the Emerald is nearby … ”
- “I’ll use the water level to my advantage.”
“What is a piece of the Master Emerald doing here?”
- “Where is the key hidden? Think.”
“Sheesh, it’s like a maze.”
“Something’s affecting the gravity here.” — A possible nod to Sonic turning on and off the artificial gravity switches in Crazy Gadget.
“This just doesn’t make any sense. What are the Emeralds doing in space?”
- “There no way I can move without that Emerald over there.”
- “Wonder where’s that switch he’s talking about?”
“Argh, how irritating. Nothing but wimps.”
“Ugh … I’m really getting tired of operating this machine.” — Eggman seems rather irritable in this game, but it’s small bits of characterization like these that make him seem more human.
“No matter what you do, it’s mine.” — Referring to him seizing Project Shadow from the military.
“Do you think that pile of junk is going to stop me?”
“My machines hate the sand … I’ve got to get out.” (Note: I can’t tell for sure if this is the exact wording. Bristow speaks in such a low voice here that it’s rather unintelligible.)
“Now I’ve got to start over from the base!”
“I thought the central control room is this way.”
“Could this be the place my grandfather wrote of?” — Implies Eggman didn’t know about the ARK’s existence until he read about it in his grandfather’s diary.
- “Those fools are no match for me!”
“Let’s see if I can have some fun now!”
- “Sonic … this time I can’t lose.”
“Boy, this walker design is perfectly suited for space!”
- “The central dome must be over there.”
- (sighs) “Shall we get going?”
“Where could my Emerald be?”
“I hate places like this.” — Like Tails’ supposed dislike of earthquakes, I don’t remember this quirk ever really being brought up again.
“Even if I collect all the pieces, can he really put it back together?”
- (apprehensively) “There sure are a lot of weird robots around here … ”
“The key’s gotta be somewhere around here.”
“I’ll check out that data on Shadow later.” — Fridge brilliance. The developers put this line in the stage where you’d be the least inclined to stay idle long enough to trigger it, but it also provides a huge clue into Rouge’s motives and identity.
“You must be kidding! The security here is a joke.” — Way to diss your employers, Rouge. :P
- “Hmm … these hints make no sense.”
“Looks like we’ll have all the pieces very shortly.”
- “Where is that switch?”
- “Aren’t we cutting it kinda close? No time.”
“So who’s next?”
“I feel danger all around me.” — Based on this, I’d speculate that Shadow regards the world as a place of aggression and hostility due to Gerald’s reprogramming. The fact that the military is chasing him after having put him into suspended animation doesn’t help matters.
- “Foolish humans.”
“Let’s diss these guys and blow this city.”
- “There’s no time to waste. It’s about to explode.”
“Fog … doesn’t bother me.”
“The last Chaos Emerald will be within my reach soon … ” — Take note of the phrasing here. His tone seems to foreshadow a possible betrayal against Eggman.
“That rail sure came in handy.”
“This place hasn’t changed a bit.”
- “I don’t know who you are, but I will destroy you.” — The identity of a possible threat to the Eclipse Cannon wasn’t disclosed by Eggman when he ordered Shadow to intercept them. We know this to be Sonic, but at this point, Shadow doesn’t. It’s also significant to note that his tone grows rather dark here.
1 month agoHOWtwoROCK
-while in images, if i go to a different page it should not bring me to page 2 of journal entries.
-Image album and images should swap placement. I often scroll down alot of albums just to see someones new images. The users are organized they are not at fault
-when a new image is posted it should come up in my notifications
-You should be able to take existing images and put them into albums
- Conversely, you should also be able to remove images from albums
- When any comment appears anywhere on your profile, you should get a notification. No more of this message-tag crap.
- Reduced loading times for anything that isn't a journal. Holy shit.
- Actually let me stop watching people I don't want to watch anymore
- Let me get rid of the title next to my name now that I'm no longer a sponsor
- Bring back the goddamn motherfucking watchfeed
Let me know if you want to add to this list
the who's been luke mckayed group
The Realm of Gensokyo
Shakugan no Shana
Do you know who know?
Similar enough to be different
Sonic and The Black Knight playthrough screen shots
Any Woman Wearing These I'll Find Interest in
Trips out of town
Stupid busty Youmu just taking up space she needs to go NOW
E3 2015 tweets from people I follow
Its that time again 2015
Should I be a random trainer I would have...
E3 2016 EA
E3 Microsoft 2017
So did people like zavok or something?
Questions answered by HOWtwoROCK
| Asked by: Raltrios 1 year ago
its a 3/4 but you get a s3al of aproval from the necrosis sages down the street
| Asked by: CaButler 1 year ago
the wood its chucking is a feeling of eurphia while the wood chuck is dreaming in the winter for warmer weather to come by so he may chuck wood once more