You've probably been catching some of the sweet merch announcements around The Coop Pop-Up Shop and a few snippets about exclusives in the RTX Store, but I think we should dive a little deeper into what's happening with the RT Store(s) at RTX.
The Coop Pop-Up Shop
- The Sunset Room at 3rd & Trinity (across the street from the Austin Convention Center)
- Open THURSDAY through Sunday, 10am to 6pm. 9am Thursday morning early access for Platinum and Weekend Plus attendees.
- 6 Brand / Artist collaborations : Achievement Hunter x Rothco, Rooster Teeth x Todd Francis, Funhaus x IHsquared, Sugar Pine 7 x Griffon Ramsey, RWBY x RJ Palmer, and Geoff x Weedboner. (Geoff merch is ONLY available at The Coop for this event.)
- Collaboration Artists will be appearing throughout the weekend at The Coop to meet with our awesome community.
- 65 all new and exclusive items ONLY available at The Coop during RTX weekend.
- 1 additional super awesome top secret RWBY item debuting at The Coop before it's planned Holiday 2018 RoosterTeeth.com store release. (It's BIG)
- We fully expect The Coop to sell out of product before the weekend ends, so we're highly encouraging those of you who can to come by and check us out sooner rather than later. No promises that we'll have anything left by Sunday.
RTX Expo Hall Store
- Located in the main Expo Hall, between Center Stage and the food court.
- Open during normal Expo Hall hours, including 11am Friday morning early access for Platinum and Weekend Plus attendees.
- Store layout has been completely redesigned from the floor up to allow for a more organized and overall smoother shopping experience for attendees. i.e. - Want to buy EVERYTHING we have available for Funhaus? Well, now all brand merch is displayed together so you don't have to dig through 10 different areas to find all of your favorite Funhaus swag. (Or Rooster Teeth, RvB, Camp Camp, etc.)
- The largest selection of items ever offered at a RTX event. With 17 RTX exclusives only available at the RTX Expo Hall Store (all listed in the RTX App right now), 50 brand new items debuting early at the event before their planned RoosterTeeth.com store release, and a massive amount of items from our current lines filling out the weekend offerings. (You're gonna' need a bigger
- What can I tease from those 50 new items? We know about Baseball Jerseys and Tiki Mugs....What else? Let's see; New posters, lanyards, and drinkware for several favorites. New Tees for a bunch of groups and shows. Some super cool cosplay items, a soundtrack, a Blu-Ray set, a book, a trash talking bag, a flag, the cutest plush toy set EVER, and a whole bunch more that I'm forgetting at the moment.
Geez, that's a lot to take in. I hope you're ready! (I'm totally not)
See you all this weekend!