We've just about made it to my own, personal Christmas in July! Yes, ladies, gentlemen, and gentlefolk of all kinds -- it's time for Funhaus' E3 Spec-DRUNK-ular 2018!
Here's the schedule of conferences as of the time of writing. We'll be live for each conference on YouTube, Facebook, and Rooster Teeth with gaming and (probably) drunk arguments in between. All times PT!
Saturday, June 9
- Electronic Arts -- 11:00 AM
Sunday, June 10
- Microsoft -- 1:00 PM
- Bethesda -- 6:30 PM
- Devolver Digital - 8:00 PM
Monday, June 11
- Square Enix -- 10:00 AM
- Ubisoft -- 1:00 PM
- PC Gaming Show - 3:00 PM
- Sony -- 6:00 PM
Tuesday, June 12
- Nintendo -- 9:00 AM
Next, the rules!
Take a shot when…
- There is any mention / appearance of Death Stranding OR Hideo Kojima
- There is any mention / appearance of Shenmue III OR Yu Suzuki
- There is any mention / appearance of Sonic the Hedgehog in any capacity
- There is any mention / appearance of Cyberpunk 2077
- There is any mention / appearance of any game from Valve Software
- Bethesda Game Studios announces a port or a re-release of any game.
- There is any mention / appearance of a Battle Royale game
- There are technical difficulties of any kind
- There is a single, over-enthusiastic yell from the crowd
- Anyone is crying
- You hear the word "diversity"
- You hear the word "beloved"
And, because some of us are getting pretty tired of slamming our bodies with literal poison, we're splitting into TEAM DRUNK and TEAM VAPE. And Lawrence Mode will make a return too, meaning I will do BOTH. God bless America.
Plus, this year we have some tasty FIRST-Exclusive PERKS.
First off, if you can't watch the streams, the entire Drunk E3-sperience will be uploaded for FIRST members to Fullhaus!
Second, our stream will close out each day with our very professional, FIRST-Exclusive wrap up show! You know how every gaming channel does a segment where they sit around and talk about who won and lost E3? We decided we wanted to do that too. Except ours will be even MORE professional somehow. This will also be uploaded for FIRST members.
So make sure to get your FIRST Membership all prepped and ready, since it's the only way you'll see every dumb drunk thing we do (and if you sign up, please use promo code "funhaus" so our bosses like us more).
Any questions? Leave em in the comments below!